Monday, November 14, 2011

Mini Album using Tim Holtz Crowded Attic Paper Stash

I used Glossy Accent on the cover to adhere the chain and gears and will insert a word into the plaque and glue it down when I decide the title. This Crowded Attic paper collection doesn't really need tons of embellishments. The paper really does it all. I just added some stamping and embossing and some ripped pages from an old dictionary for added interest. I think this mini is gender neutral so I can stash this one away and be able to use it as a gift for either male or female. Get your papers out & create!









2 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm going to try to make one of these, thanks for posting the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I could hаνe sworn I've been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's neω to me.
Nonethelеsѕ, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll
bе book-markіng and chеcking back frequently!
My homepage : thoi trang nu