Friday, January 4, 2013

Everyday Kraft Paper Mini Album

The Everyday Kraft Paper by Paper Studio that I purchased from a Hobby Lobby in my travels was used to make this mini. The bones of the album is a style used by Charlie Jones on one of her tutorials, only I used black cardstock and she used chipboard pages. I put a lot of extra flaps and kept the bulk to a minimum so that I could maximize space for plenty of photos.
I used a magnet to close the little book on the cover. I stamped directly onto a piece of chipboard with Versa Mark ink and then used black embossing powder over the image, then added a few tags for a place for personal photos.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Another great mini, you should sell them!

Sandy said...

The first page reminds me of the Queen in a deck of cards. And then throughout I see palace-type chandeliers and sceptors. I keep expecting a jester to appear! Cute theme!