Saturday, March 16, 2013

World Traveler One and Done Album

This is a version of the One and Done mini album. The original version with a tutorial can be found on Laura Denison's blog. With this version my sister, Jackie, reconfigured the flaps to be in a curved design using her Cameo. Clever girl. So I jumped right on that band wagon! This album works up very quickly with the "One" meaning done in an hour. Maybe more if you have an entertaining sister, just saying. This mini uses the stack the deck binding system. I used a Teresa Collins small paper pad called World Traveler and pulled from my stash for the stickers. Scrappy Chic, Going Places, Special Moments to name a few. I used a magnetic closure for the front cover.

Open flap


Open flap.



Open flap


Open flap








2 comments:

SherryBee said...

OH! I love your mini! I am working on my first on of the ONE AND DONE...ummm, not gonna get done in an hour! LOL I made the mistake of distressing the edges with ink..........UGH! Not gonna do that again! hehehe
I love your idea of the scallop/fancy edges on the flaps. Great idea!!! I was wondering if you could tell me where you got your black chipboard? I live in a very rural area, so, I have to order online.
Thanks, and thanks for Sharing!!!

Muddy Footprints said...

Thank you, SherryBee! I'm in the same situation that you're in...I live in rural Vermont. Thank goodness for the internet. If you want to be able to use your die cuts on black chipboard I would recommend Colorbok. It's lightweight enough to do that easily. You can purchase it with a board set of 30 sheets with white, black and kraft. But I have to say that sometimes I order a large pack of mid-weight chipboard with 25 in the pack that I find on Amazon. Sorry that I can't remember the name of the vendor. And I've used Grafix too. Hope this helps. Happy Scrapping and thanks for looking!